Publication and Dissemination
INSTAT will use several dissemination channels for the Census data:
- Preparation of publications with the main results of Census based on the tabulation plan, which will also enable comparison with previous Censuses
- On the web - all the tables with the main results will be published in the Census dedicated section
- Statistical database - which will enable the combination of different census data according to the user’s needs
- Preparation of specific tables according to user requirements
- Microdata will be made public for users for scientific purposes respecting the INSTAT regulation of access to microdata
When Census data will be published?
- December 2022: Launch of preliminary census results
- June 2023: Launch of the final census results at the national level
- October 2023: Launch of the final census results at the prefecture / municipality level
- December 2024: Census data and metadata are sent to Eurostat
- June 2023 - 31 December 2024: Thematic analyses on various topics o December 2024: Microdata available for external users.